I am Elisabeth Anne. And Elisabeth Anne is me. I am becoming a writer, and most of the time I have no idea what I’m doing. That’s what this blog is about.
Expect to find lots of burbling about nonsense and Shakespeare, along with the occasional flash of genius, and plenty of strange GIFs.
Phrases in common use on this blog, and the translations thereof:
- Anyways – I have gone off on some kind of rabbit track, and I am now attempting to redirect to the main point.
- Barding Out – I’m geeking about Shakespeare, and I have no regrets.
- Carpe Annum – Seize the year. Because sometimes, seizing the day isn’t enough. And at other times, it feels like too much. So seize the year.
- Sixth and lastly – It’s never the sixth thing. Nor is it ever the last thing. I’m quoting Dogberry. See above, “Barding Out.”
- TTFN – Ta-ta for now. Have you never heard of Winnie-the-Pooh?
- Whatever – Whatever.