So I’m turning twenty-five tomorrow.
Cue the songs of stirring, heartbreaking nostalgia.
No, but seriously, people, I feel like I’m approaching my sixtieth birthday instead of what should be the prime of my life. Quarter-life crisis, I suppose.
What does one do to seek inspiration when one wakes up disgruntled because every morning is ONE. DAY. CLOSER?
- Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job – Jon Acuff
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- Total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life –Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- The $100 Startup – Chris Guillebeau
- Do The Work – Steven Pressfield
- The Traveler’s Gift: Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success –Andy Andrews
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us – Daniel Pink
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown
- 48 Days to the Work You Love – Dan Miller
- The 4 Hour Workweek – Tim Ferriss
- Blue Like Jazz – Donald Miller
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- The Energy Bus – Jon Gordon
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Victor Frankl
- The Greatest Salesman in the World –Og Mandino
- Confessions of a Terrible Husband: Lessons Learned From a Lumpy Couch – Nick Pavlidis
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking – Susan Cain
- The Bible
- The Obstacle is the Way – Ryan Holiday
The titles in blue are the ones I’ve read. Which means at this point that I have a pretty extensive program ahead.
I feel better.
I don’t know anything about most of these titles… have you read any of these? What did you think? Let me know.